LifeLens Technologies, Inc. is a medical device developer located in Ivyland, PA. We are pioneering innovative, next-generation treatment devices for personal health monitoring.
This position is a full-time, on-site position.
- Responsible for manufacturing and assembling clinical and commercial products.
- Operates production equipment.
- Weighs, measures and checks raw materials to ensure batches manufactured contain proper ingredients and quantities.
- Creates solutions, powders, and liquids for batches to meet specifications.
- Assists with in-process testing to ensure batches meet specifications.
- Responsible for validating processes and equipment. Responsible for the removal and disposal of waste chemicals and solvents.
- Provides support to the lead/supervisor when necessary.
- Provides continuous improvement recommendations and/or solutions to support overall operational efficiency.
- Demonstrates the ability to follow established procedures according to Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP)
- High school with technical certification in the area of laboratory operations plus 3 years laboratory experience, AS degree in a scientific discipline with 2-3 years laboratory experience, or BS degree in a scientific discipline plus 1-2 years laboratory experience
- Ability to demonstrate strong teamwork and communication skills.
- Must be detail-oriented.
- Strong time management skills required.
- Ability to operate independently.
- Must be proficient in English with the ability to read, write, analyze/evaluate charts, follow simple diagrams and perform basic arithmetic.
LifeLens will conduct interviews within the safety guidelines outlined by Governor Wolf and the PA Department of Health. All new hires will be required to show proof of vaccination on their first day of employment. (Religious and medical accommodations will be recognized.)