LifeLens Technologies, Inc. is a medical device developer located in Ivyland, PA. We are pioneering innovative, next-generation treatment devices for personal health monitoring.
The ideal candidate is a self-starter who enjoys working independently in a start-up environment. You are a detailed oriented problem solver who loves building who loves building projects from the ground up. You will have the opportunity to work on converting and SAC component fabrication equipment. Your passion and drive will be rewarded with a competitive salary, benefits, and long-term growth opportunities. This full-time, on-site position starts immediately.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provides support to Lifelens’ Development and GMP production through the operation, cleaning and maintenance of die cutting, laminating, slot die and rotary screen printing converting equipment.
- Follows the direction of the SAC Team Lead. Works with Process engineers on development and manufacturing projects.
- Follows machine maintenance schedules; performs maintenance as needed Makes decisions relating to machine maintenance and operation.
- Able to meet operational deadlines. Effectively communicates issues to management.
- Demonstrates good interpersonal skills. Able to work with others to achieve results.
- Performs technical duties in an efficient manner.
- Maintains up-to-date knowledge of equipment.
- Creates SOPs and other technical documentation.
- Develops collaborative relationships and interacts collaboratively within the organization to strengthen core competences and achieve Lifelens’ goals.
- Self-motivated. Keeps colleagues and management informed.
- Willingness to comply with all company and government safety and quality regulations, including wearing personal protective equipment when necessary.
Competencies / Education
- Experience working with converting equipment is preferred.
- Experience cleaning machines is required.
- Associate degree preferred.
- Must have strong verbal English skills. Must be able to follow written instructions in English.
- Able to sit and/or stand for an extended period while working.
- Able to concentrate on detailed work without distraction.
- Able to lift 50 lbs.
Expected Hours of Work
7:30 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
LifeLens will conduct interviews within the safety guidelines outlined by Governor Wolf and the PA Department of Health. All new hires will be required to show proof of vaccination for Covid19 on their first day of employment. (Religious and medical accommodations will be recognized.)