LifeLens Technologies, Inc. is a medical device developer located in Ivyland, PA. We are pioneering innovative, next-generation treatment devices for personal health monitoring.
The ideal candidate is a self-starter who enjoys working independently in a start-up environment. You are a detailed oriented problem solver who loves building who loves building projects from the ground up. You will have the opportunity to work on converting and SAC component fabrication equipment. Your passion and drive will be rewarded with a competitive salary, benefits, and long-term growth opportunities. This full-time, on-site position starts immediately.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provides support to Lifelens’ Development and GMP production through the operation, cleaning and maintenance of die cutting, laminating, slot die and rotary screen printing converting equipment.
- Follows the direction of the SAC Team Lead. Works with Process engineers on development and manufacturing projects.
- Follows machine maintenance schedules; performs maintenance as needed Makes decisions relating to machine maintenance and operation.
- Able to meet operational deadlines. Effectively communicates issues to management.
- Demonstrates good interpersonal skills. Able to work with others to achieve results.
- Performs technical duties in an efficient manner.
- Maintains up-to-date knowledge of equipment.
- Creates SOPs and other technical documentation.
- Develops collaborative relationships and interacts collaboratively within the organization to strengthen core competences and achieve Lifelens’ goals.
- Self-motivated. Keeps colleagues and management informed.
- Associate degree preferred. Proficient in following written instructions and executing tasks in a precise and efficient manner.
- Experience working with converting equipment is preferred. Attention to detailed cleaning of equipment is required.
- Experience working with standard tools, wrenches, screwdrivers, and familiarity with assembly and disassembly of simple machine components required.
- Member of highly technical group. Open to instruction and willing to learn.
- Communicates opinions, facts and thoughts with clarity, transparency and honesty.
- Seeks multiple perspectives and listens openly to other’s points of view.
- Enables and demonstrates the courage to speak up on issues and risks as well as on the good news.
- Consistently delivers on commitments.
- Demonstrates ownership of results.
- Works across organizational and functional boundaries to achieve company goals.
- Adapts to, and/or drives positive change.
- Demonstrates resilience and perseverance.
LifeLens will conduct interviews within the safety guidelines outlined by Governor Wolf and the PA Department of Health. All new hires will be required to show proof of vaccination for Covid19 on their first day of employment. (Religious and medical accommodations will be recognized.)