LifeLens Technologies, Inc. is a medical device developer located in Ivyland, PA. We are pioneering innovative, next-generation treatment devices for personal health monitoring.
You will have the opportunity to work on cutting-edge technologies designed to revolutionize wearable health care. Your passion and drive will be rewarded with a competitive salary, benefits, and long-term growth opportunities.
The ideal candidate is a self-starter who enjoys working independently in a start-up environment. You are detailed oriented and goal driven. You are a capable problem solver who is comfortable researching solutions autonomously.
This is a full-time, on-site position.
- Develop stable and capable manufacturing processes
- Evaluate process changes, and material/composition interactions
- Conduct process trials with appropriate protocols and documentation
- Conduct installation qualification of manufacturing equipment, operation qualification, and process qualification
- Implement safety protocols for manufacturing equipment
- Manage training records of operators, engineers, and technicians on manufacturing equipment
- Work with Quality and R&D in process development
- Conduct process DOEs and author process reports for R7D studies
- 5+ years’ experience in the life sciences or medical device field
- 3 years of web based adhesive coatings or converting experience
- BS in Chemical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Materials Science & Engineering, Biomedical Engineering, or related field
- Solid understanding of chemical engineering fundamentals
- Experience with DOE, conducting experiments, making measurements and recording observations.
- Must be knowledgeable of polymer materials
- Experience with wet chemistry, blending, coating, mixing processes a plus
- Experience in GMP lab a plus
- Able to interpret data and present to team
LifeLens will conduct interviews within the safety guidelines outlined by Governor Wolf and the PA Department of Health. All new hires will be required to show proof of vaccination for Covid19 on their first day of employment. (Religious and medical accommodations will be recognized.)