LifeLens Technologies, Inc. is a medical device developer located in Warminster, PA. We are pioneering innovative next generation treatment devices for personal health monitoring.
You will have the opportunity to directly and indirectly support all departments with emphasis on both Software and Manufacturing. The position includes client services, Windows server administration, computer and device purchasing and standardization, Software product infrastructure support, Manufacturing systems support, R&D Engineering support and assists with CMMC implementation. Your passion and drive will be rewarded with a competitive salary, benefits, and long-term growth opportunities.
This is a full-time, on-site position.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Oversees IT vendor operations and ticketing
- Supports all in house client, Windows server, Software product infrastructure and Manufacturing systems issues or requests out of scope or in conjunction with IT vendor operations.
- Directly supports Lifelens enterprise-wide client software implementations, operations and maintenance. Tracks timing and expenses associated with application software maintenance. Assists business owner with enterprise-wide implementations and acts as system administrator where appropriate.
- Creates hardware and software standards based on client and company’s needs. Establishes client images based on these standards. Ensures proper system backups are performed in collaboration with IT vendor. Maintains and expands Lifelens network when required.
- Responsible for Disaster Recovery implementation.
- Implements/Maintains Lifelens’ intranet.
- Demonstrates good interpersonal skills. Able to work with others to achieve results.
- Performs technical duties in an efficient manner
- Independently performs or coordinates support based on priorities including scheduling and resources.
- Creates SOPs and other technical documentation.
- Develops collaborative relationships and interacts collaboratively inside and outside the organization to strengthen core competences and achieve Lifelens’ goals.
- Self motivated. Communicates effectively. Keeps colleagues and management informed.
- Aligns personal goals and objectives with organization goals and business strategy and takes action to achieve them.
- Provides direction to others that clarifies their expectations and role.
- Communicates opinions, facts and thoughts with clarity, transparency and honesty.
- Seeks multiple perspectives and listens openly to other’s points of view.
- Enables and demonstrates the courage to speak up on issues and risks as well as on the good news.
- Consistently delivers on commitments.
- Demonstrates ownership of results within and beyond area of responsibility.
- Works across organizational and functional boundaries to achieve company goals.
- Adapts to, and/or drives positive change.
- Demonstrates resilience and perseverance.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field preferred with professional experience and training commensurate with position.
- Minimum 5 years experience with client services and support, Windows server administration (certification preferred) and network administration.
- Strong knowledge of web based and client-server applications.
- Experience implementing enterprise-wide applications.
- Familiar with the most commonly used programming languages.
- Familiar with production machinery and laboratory equipment network integrations.
- Member of highly technical group. Experience collaborating inside and outside of an organization.
LifeLens will conduct interviews within the safety guidelines outlined by Governor Wolf and the PA Department of Health. All new hires will be required to show proof of vaccination on their first day of employment. (Religious and medical accommodations will be recognized.)