LifeLens Technologies, Inc. is a medical device developer located in Warminster, PA. We are pioneering innovative next generation treatment devices for personal health monitoring.
You will have the opportunity to work on advanced, cutting-edge technologies designed to revolutionize wearable health care. Your passion and drive will be rewarded with a competitive salary, benefits, and long-term growth opportunities.
The ideal candidate is a self-starter who enjoys working independently in a start-up environment. You are detailed oriented, and goal driven. You are a capable problem solver who is comfortable researching solutions autonomously.
- Test, analyze and track software and firmware flaws
- Drive process and take ownership of testing’s best practices
- Execute both white and black box tests
- Design test plans and test strategies
- Run smoke, integration, and regression tests for software cycle releases
- Create and maintain testing documentation on how to test the software solution which includes troubleshooting when applicable
- Participate in daily standup calls with assigned project team(s)
- Work directly with Software Developers to drive quality code development
- Collaborate with Content Owners on user requirements and acceptance criteria throughout the project’s lifespan
- Coordinate and communicate key technical aspects of the projects with team members
- Knowledge of software automation frameworks
- Proficient in at least one scripting language
- Solid understanding of software development lifecycle and proven product testing experience
- Experience with source code version control management tools (e.g. Bitbucket).
- Experience with issue tracking tools (e.g. Jira).
- Experience with documentation tools (e.g. Aligned Elements)
- Review Requirements
- Provide test procedures to verify product conformance
- Execute testing
- Analyze test data and provide report of findings
- Identify and document defects
- Manage project timelines, resources, and detailed documentation
- Testing must follow LLT’s and applicable policies and procedures
- Bachelor's degree with a minimum of 3 years’ experience, or a Master's degree preferred, in computer engineering, computer science, electrical engineering, or related degree.
LifeLens will conduct interviews within the safety guidelines outlined by Governor Wolf and the PA Department of Health. All new hires will be required to show proof of vaccination on their first day of employment. (Religious and medical accommodations will be recognized.)